The prospectus and the application form for LL.B. three year course can be obtained from the college campus
on the payment in cash. This amount is non-refundable & non-transferable.
The application form duly filled
in should be submitted to the office along with the self attested copies of the following documents:-
- High School Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet along with degree granted.
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case S.C.lS.T.lO.B.C. candidates for purpose of granting scholarships.
- Incomplete application form are liable to be rejected after scrutiny.
- Vide the Bar Council of India Rules Part (x) Section (B) the students are required to put in a minimum attendance of70%
of the lectures on each subject or they will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
- Students are required to deposit the prescribed fees through cash or Bank Draft of any Nationalized Bank payable only at
Lucknow in favour of LUCKNOW LAW COLLEGE with his her name, father's name and address written on t
he back. No. admission is complete till the fee is deposited.
- All disputes regarding provisions, admission, scholarships shall be reltered to the admission committee
and its decision shall be final.
- All the students will be issued Identity Card at the cost of Rs. 50!- which they must
always keep in their possession and produce on demand. It is an important document which must not be lost.
- College uniform is compulsory for all the students (Boys & Girls). No student shall be allowed to enter the college campus without uniform.
- Black sweater! blazer will be worn by all the students during winter season.